Fancy a fun, sociable night at the theatre? You are guaranteed a warm welcome at Leading Ladies.
Whether you’d like the chance to meet new people in the City or want to bring along a friend or colleague, perhaps treat a client – our friendly social network for women is an ideal way to relax at the end of your working day.
Enjoy world-class entertainment in the theatre you love, including backstage access, cast appearances, exclusive invitations and of course first-class hospitality – all done with a hint of glamour! Alongside enjoying great performances, join us for a varied calendar of extraordinary events throughout the year, where you can experience something new, with new friends and old.
Leading Ladies events come with a handy personal guest list, a resident photographer to capture the fun of the evening and down to earth introductions – all with trademark Hippodrome surprises and twists, whilst raising funds for the amazing work of Hippodrome Projects!
Isn’t it time you were on our guest list?
Book now for a one off event or become a Leading Ladies member!
Leading Ladies Members
- Vivienne Bailey – Vivienne Bailey Photography
- Suzanne Barnes – Suzanne Barnes Design Partnership
- Helen Benussi – Benussi & Co
- Sajida Carr – Creative Black Country
- Amy Chim – AVA Event Styling
- Jilly Cosgrove – Barques PR
- Sarah Siena Edwards – The Chamberlain Highbury Trust & Unite the Union
- Cherry Elliott – Higgs & Sons
- Cahla Fields – Staycity Aparthotels Birmingham
- Julia Fitzsimmons – FBC Manby Bowdler
- Nickie Flanders – The Oyster Club
- Nicola Fleet-Milne – FleetMilne Property
- Kirsty Gallagher – Freeths LLP
- Christie Gaskin – Holiday Inn & Birmingham Conference and Events Centre
- Jackie Hendley – Smith Cooper
- Dr Mahnaz Hashmi – Birmingham & Solihull Mental Health Foundation Trust
- Ellie Hill – Biddle & Webb Ltd
- Jackie Kelly – Cure Leukaemia
- Amelia Ladbrook – Leonard Curtis Business Solutions
- Clare Mac – Wills & Legal Services
- Joanne Malin – BBC Midlands Today presenter
- Sara Middleton – Birmingham City University
- Suzie Norton – Zanna Creative
- Lisa Orton – PwC
- Ruth Pipkin – Rewired PR
- Amanda Plester – AVA Event Styling
- Sarah Riding – Irwin Mitchell
- Michelle Stammers – The Travel Genius
- Sonia Thaper – Lambert Smith Hampton
- Emma Tronson – The Wilderness