Is your brand looking to connect with target audiences in an innovative way with a dash of creative flair? Birmingham Hippodrome’s wide-reaching platforms can help you do just that.
With daily daytime opening, world class performances over two stages, a calendar of exceptional special events taking place in an iconic building just a hop skip and a jump from New Street, you’re guaranteed to catch the eye of your future customers as well as your loyal supporters.
We have expert knowledge about our audiences, their interests and spending habits which helps us in turn guide you into the right show programmes and emails or onto our plasma screens at the appropriate, peak times.
Let’s team up! Talk to us today to find out more about how you can create creative business channels with maximum ease and minimum fuss.
Our rate card is available on request.
Platforms with power and reach
- Database – c 800,000 individual names with clearly defined segmentations
- Annual patron visits – regularly over 500,000 and over 300,000 additional touch points through the community and outdoor Festivals programme
- birminghamhippodrome.com – 100,000 monthly visits
- Season brochure – distribution 300,000 (3 editions pa Apr, Sep, Dec)
- Monthly e-newsletter – distribution 120,000
- Stages magazine – print run 15,000 and digital version (3 editions pa Apr, Sep, Dec)
- Facebook – 62,000 Friends
- Twitter – 52,000 followers
- Instagram – 13,500 followers
Talk to our audiences
We regularly welcome over 500,000 paying visitors to the venue per year from the West Midlands and beyond.
From frequently engaged arts and culture lovers who regularly attend ballet, opera, musicals, dance and Patrick Studio performances, to families who enjoy our unmissable pantomime and yearly outdoor festivals and workshops – our reach is vast.
Our visitor landscape is changing with increasing young people and diverse communities experiencing arts and culture for the first time, with our fresh and exciting new productions and projects.
There has never been a better time to get involved.