Take a seat and make it yours. You can Name a Seat in your much-loved theatre and help support our transformational work because Arts Matter!
Naming a seat couldn’t be easier. It is one of the best ways you can donate to help us as a charity create opportunities for everyone to access the arts.
Let your seat tell a story…
From a heartfelt dedication, a celebration of a special occasion, popping the question, a tribute to a local business or a shout-out to a loved-one, naming a seat makes a perfect Christmas present or surprise gift!
- Name a seat for a suggested minimum donation of £250*
- Personalise your plaque with an inscription of up to 10 words
- The seat will be yours for 10 years.
- Visit your seat plaque for a photo opportunity
- Take home a commemorative certificate
- Don’t forget to share the story behind your seat with us and on social media
What’s more, you can spread the cost over 10 direct debit instalments and gift aid your donation to maximise your support.
How to name your seat
We love hearing all the special stories that often surround the naming of a seat, so do pick up the phone to discuss your seat with our Fundraising & Development Team on 0121 689 3068 or email us
Alternately, please complete the Name a Seat form and return it to us at: Fundraising Team, Birmingham Hippodrome, Hurst Street, Southside, Birmingham B5 4TB and we’ll be in touch. *Seat selection is subject to availability.