DONATE today and help us create opportunities for everyone to access the arts
Have you missed the magic of live performance? We certainly have! Now that we are able to reopen fully, we can’t wait to welcome you back to the theatre safely with your family and friends. With your help, we are confident we can continue to rebuild and hope to return to reaching more than a million people each year. We want to do that as soon possible! By playing your part in helping to re-build the arts sector you are helping us to build a brighter future as your local arts charity.
We want to ensure that everyone can access the arts, because Arts Matter! – to you, to us, to artists and to this region. Our aim is to make a creative difference for young people who’ve experienced arts cuts in schools, for vulnerable communities whose well-being and confidence we can help improve through participation opportunities and our outdoor Festivals, and for audience members with additional needs so that they feel truly part of the show at our accessible and Relaxed Performances
Can you donate TODAY? You will be helping your favourite local theatre not just survive, but thrive for the benefit of everyone, enabling us to reach one million people a year with the magic of live performance. Your support will help us
- programme and commission new musicals, opera, ballet, dance and pantomime
- employ local freelance artists and companies
- continue and deepen our creative education work in schools across Birmingham and the West Midlands
- revitalise and relaunch our arts participation and talent development programmes
- deliver accessible and Relaxed Performances
- present free outdoor arts Festivals
If, like us, you believe that Arts Matter! even more post-Covid, we welcome your support. Your love of the theatre – dazzling productions, show-stopping moments, award-winning performances, standing ovations – can make a direct impact on everything we strive to achieve as your local arts charity.
Let your love of theatre help us do what we love to do because Arts Matter!
How your donation might help
- £10 means 2 disadvantaged young people can participate in a creative workshop in one of our HEN schools
- £25 pays for digital delivery of an arts workshop for a class in one of our HEN schools
- £50 means 5 people with additional needs can attend a Touch Tour before their visit to a show
- £100 can supply a specialist headset for a hearing-impaired customer
- £300 will fund a workshop led by a professional Learning Artist in a partner school
- £500 means that 30 audience members with additional needs can attend a Relaxed Performance
- £1,000 will pay for a one-year Bronze category membership for a primary, secondary or SEN school in our Hippodrome Education Network (HEN)
Talk to us and thank you!
A warm thank you for your support today from the entire Birmingham Hippodrome team. We look forward to helping you create magical theatrical memories with your loved ones on your next visit to Birmingham Hippodrome or community experience with us.
If you would like to find out more about how your donation can make a difference, please call Luke in the Fundraising and Development Team on 0121 689 3068 or email us