Let’s Be Friends
If you’re passionate about theatre and want to enjoy a host of exclusive benefits and discounts, join our membership scheme from only £50 per year.
As a Friend, you’ll get a range of benefits that are perfect for theatre fans! What’s more, if you pay by Direct Debit, you’ll get a £5 discount off your chosen membership level. There’s never been a better time to sign up to enjoy the West End in the West Midlands.
By becoming a Friend, you are also making a direct charitable contribution to our community, education and artistic programmes through Hippodrome Projects – reaching young people, vulnerable adults and families all across the region.
You can join the Friends Scheme by visiting our Information & Sales Counter, calling our Information & Sales Team on 0844 338 5026 or join online. Or you can simply download this form and post it back to us. Don’t forget you can save £5 on the membership levels below if you sign up via Direct Debit.
Our Friends memberships can also be bought as a gift! Just contact our Ticket Sales on 0844 338 5000† for more information and to buy.
Stuck for a present idea?
Membership makes an ideal gift for one of your friends
Become a Friend Benefits
Great Ticket Savings
- Opening Night Discounts – often £10 off or 2-for-1 on tickets
- Weekday Evening and Matinee Discounts – £5 off Price Band A+/A and £6 off Price Band B-D
- Great offer for families
- Fantastic savings in our Patrick Studio – often 2-for-1 – why not try something new?
- Single Friends can book one ticket, Joint Friends two tickets, and Family Friends can book four subject to availability at reduced rates*.
- Friends are advised that discounts vary across each production and season.
CLICK HERE for our current offers
- We’ll send you advance mailings and email alerts so you can book your preferred seats for your favourite shows before the general public, meaning Friends book first!
- Jump the queue using the Friends priority phone line – 0844 338 5060*
*calls cost 4.5p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge
No Transaction Fee*
- When a Friends discount applies to your ticket booking, Friends do not pay the 6% transaction charge on their Friends ticket(s)
- Meet-the-cast, tea with the stars, backstage tours, social occasions and more!
- You’ll receive invitations via email to special launch events and free receptions, plus priority booking periods on our programme of Special Events (additional charges may apply.)
Free Use Of Our Cloakroom
- No charge when you show your membership card. Just drop your belongings off and we’ll take care of them while you enjoy the show.
*Ticket offers may exclude performances by Birmingham Royal Ballet, Welsh National Opera and other selected productions. All discounts are offered by agreement with touring producers and will be limited/capped or subject to availability and withdrawn at our discretion. Check online or phone 0844 338 5000† for details.