Birmingham Hippodrome gift vouchers are practically perfect in every way!
They’re quick, convenient and flexible, and make the ideal gift for the theatre lovers in your life (especially when you’re not sure what they’d like to see or when they can go!)
Vouchers can be purchased in any amount and used to buy tickets for any show in both the main house and the Patrick Studio. We also accept them in our award-winning Circle Restaurant and when pre-booking packages in our elegant Qdos Lounge.
Buying a gift voucher
Buy online, pop in to the Ticket Sales desk or call our friendly team on 0844 338 5000†
Choose from one of the following:
If you opt for an e-voucher, we’ll send it direct to your email address and you can then forward it on to add a little theatrical sparkle to someone’s day (great for last minute presents too!)
If you prefer, we can also post printed vouchers out to you for a small postal fee.
As with all ticket sales, a proportion of the cost of your gift voucher will be used to help fund Hippodrome Projects, our programme of indoor and outdoor live performance, community work and transformational learning projects. Thank you for supporting us as a charity.
Using your gift voucher
Whatever you fancy booking – whether it be a smash-hit musical, a world-class ballet or the best panto in the land – it couldn’t be easier to use your voucher. We also accept them for pre-booked Qdos Lounge packages and in our award-winning Circle Restaurant.
You can redeem your Birmingham Hippodrome voucher in any of these ways…
Simply enter the code on your voucher when prompted on the payment screen.
Over the phone
Give us a call on 0844 338 5000† and let us know your voucher code.
Pop in to the theatre and visit our ticket sales desk.
Send your voucher(s) and a cheque for any difference (via recorded delivery) to: Ticket Sales, Birmingham Hippodrome, Hurst Street, Southside, Birmingham B5 4TB. Please state your preferred performance date and time and the number of tickets you require.
Terms and Conditions
- Birmingham Hippodrome gift vouchers can be used as full or part-payment towards tickets and packages in the Qdos Lounge and/or purchases in the Circle Restaurant at Birmingham Hippodrome.
- Where applicable, a 6% transaction charge may apply when booking tickets with your voucher.
- If the value of the voucher exceeds the value of the purchase (including any transaction charge), change will be given as vouchers, except when change is less than £1 when it will be given in cash.
- The Circle Restaurant is unable to issue change when gift vouchers are used towards payment.
- If the value of your purchase (including any transaction charges or fees) exceeds the value of your gift vouchers, the customer must pay the difference.
- Vouchers expire after two years from the date of purchase.
- Vouchers may not be exchanged for tickets, goods or services already supplied or exchanged for cash.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost or stolen or damaged.
- All purchases are subject to availability and standard Conditions of Sale.
- Under most circumstances, and where time allows, tickets may be reserved for a limited period to allow for purchase by post or in person.
- Please be aware we do not accept SOLT Theatre Tokens.