Give the gift of unforgettable performance. Birmingham Hippodrome gift vouchers make the ideal present!
Purchasing a gift voucher for Birmingham Hippodrome couldn’t be easier. As with all ticket sales, a proportion of the cost of your gift voucher will be used to fund Hippodrome Projects.
Buy Online or Call 0844 338 5000†
How To Use A Gift Voucher
Birmingham Hippodrome gift vouchers may be used as payment towards tickets and restaurant purchases. When booking tickets the 6% transaction charge will apply.
Send your vouchers and a cheque for any difference (via recorded delivery).
Please state your preferred performance date and time and the number of tickets you require, to: Ticket Sales, Birmingham Hippodrome, Hurst Street, Southside, Birmingham B5 4TB
Call 0844 338 5000† to use your gift vouchers over the phone.
Under most circumstances, and where time allows, tickets may be reserved for a limited period to allow for purchase by post or in person.
Terms and Conditions
- All purchases are subject to availability and standard Conditions of Sale.
- Birmingham Hippodrome gift vouchers can be used as full or part-payment towards ticket and/or restaurant purchases at Birmingham Hippodrome.
- If the value of the voucher exceeds the value of the purchase (including any transaction charge), change will be given as vouchers, except where less than £1 where it will be given in cash.
- If the value of your purchase (including any transaction charges or fees) exceeds the value of your gift vouchers, the customer must pay the difference.
- Gift Vouchers expire after 2 years.
- Ticket purchases, under most circumstances, will incur a transaction charge (currently 6%).
- Gift vouchers may not be exchanged for tickets, goods or services already supplied or exchanged for cash.
- Gift vouchers cannot be replaced if lost or stolen or damaged.
- The restaurant is unable to issue change when gift vouchers are used towards payment.
- Please be aware we do not accept SOLT Theatre Tokens.