Summer 2016 saw the culmination of our fundraising for Hippodrome Heritage. We successfully reached our £134,000 target!
Our fantastic heritage website is now live and you can explore our touch tables in the theatre foyers on your next visit. But our archive doesn’t stop here – we are still collecting materials, filling in the gaps and recording memories, and will need on-going funds and support to ensure our heritage is preserved and shared for many years to come.
Donate today to make a difference:
- £10 preserves a theatre programme
- £50 digitises 10 theatre images
- £100 delivers a creative history workshop
- £1,000 brings to life a decade of archive material
Hippodrome Heritage was supported by:
- Heritage Lottery Fund
- The Mackintosh Foundation
- The Oakley Charitable Trust
- The Aurelius Charitable Trust
- The Alan Woodfield Charitable Trust
- The Richard Burns: Thousandth Man Trust
- Our Big Give Christmas Challenge Donors
- And everyone who donated in response to our giving campaigns