Help The Show Go On
Donate now to secure the future of Birmingham Hippodrome
We are all adapting to a new way of life as together we tackle the global impact of the Coronavirus. We are missing the magic of live performance, and we know you are too. We are planning towards reopening when it is safe for us to do so, to protect our audiences, performers and staff. We have extended our closure until Mon 2 Nov 2020. Read our full statement here.
Across the country many theatres are struggling as our stages are silent and our seats are empty. As an independent charity we receive no regular public funding, relying on support of people like you to deliver our life-enhancing work both on and off-stage. Ticket sales usually make up 85% of our income, and we need your support now more than ever. If you can donate today, you will help your favourite theatre survive, enabling us to reach over 800,000 people a year with the magic of performance. Your support will:
- Get us ready to welcome back world-class productions to our stages
- Help us programme and commission new musicals, opera, ballet, dance and pantomime
- Ensure we can re-open our auditorium doors when it is safe to do so
- Help employ local freelance artists and companies
- Relaunch our creative education work in schools across Birmingham and the West Midlands
If you can Gift Aid your donation, this will boost your donation providing an additional 25p for every £1 you donate, at no extra cost to you.
We look forward to welcoming you back to make magic memories with your loved ones as soon as we can.
Thank you for your continued support.
If you want to talk to the Fundraising Team about your donation, call 0121 689 3068 or email us