By order of the Peaky Blinders! Join our dazzling fundraising event on Tue 27 Sep alongside the world premiere of Rambert Dance in Peaky Blinders, The Redemption of Thomas Shelby written by Steven Knight, creator of the global TV hit series.
Wow clients, teams, family and friends as we invite you to step back in time and join us for an atmospheric evening set against a Peaky Blinders backdrop. You and your guests will revel in a spectacular night of hospitality and entertainment at our first major event in three years!
Tickets are £110 per person and include…
- Front Circle ticket for the world premiere of this incredible show
- A welcome drink and evening access to our Peaky styled Patrick Studio
- Tasty pie supper served standing street food style from Birmingham based pie vendors Pietanic
- Interval sweet treat
- Exclusive post-show party & trademark Hippodrome surprises
- A donation to our wider community and artistic ambitions including the work of Hippodrome Projects.
Event starts at 6pm, Rambert’s Peaky Blinders kick off the show at 7.30pm
Proceeds from the evening will support Birmingham Hippodrome’s work as an independent arts charity. The focus of our fundraising on the night will be our youth engagement programme – Hippodrome Education Network, Hippodrome Young Advocates, Young Community and Creatives – projects which result in social impact and mobility. Together, we can provide creative experiences and opportunities for some of the city region’s most disadvantaged young people.
- 6pm – Arrival, ticket collection and drinks reception in the Peaky Styled Patrick Studio
- 6.30pm – Roving street food supper supplied by Birmingham based pie vendors Pietanic
- 7pm – Welcome from Birmingham Hippodrome Artistic Director and CEO, Jon Gilchrist
- 7.30pm – Act I of The Redemption of Thomas Shelby (premium seats in the Front Circle)
- Interval – Sweet Treats and further refreshments in the Patrick Studio before Act 2
- Curtain Down – After-party with members of the cast, Peaky props & trademark Hippodrome surprises
- 11pm – Farewells & Carriages
Put your business in the spotlight with our value-packed sponsorship package at this event.
Our Special Events offer an exceptional opportunity to align your brand with one of the most recognised arts organisations in the UK and internationally. The evenings promise wow-factor and superb brand exposure to an elite audience.
Raise your profile and brand among 160 influential guests from key target audience. Take advantage of wide-reaching commercial marketing channels, mix with our Trustees and entertain priority accounts and clients.
Your investment in this sponsorship also demonstrates your Corporate Social Responsibility credentials by supporting the work of Hippodrome Projects, our inspiring outdoor arts festivals, access and education programme as an independent charity – thank you!
We look forward to discussing your objectives so that we can tailor the package accordingly.