We hope you can join us on Thu 6 Sep (10am-12noon) for a special Giving Seminar with our friends at Mills & Reeve.
Mills & Reeve Principal Associate Adam Williams will take you through tax efficient ways of donating to support your favoured charity, including legacy giving and major gifts.
And there’ll be a chance to hear about the latest charitable developments at Birmingham Hippodrome from our Fundraising Team.
The event will include light refreshments and a behind the scenes tour of our historic building!
Adam Williams of Mills & Reeve will cover topics that include:
- The options for giving during lifetime
- The tax advantages of charitable giving during lifetime
- Other advantages of charitable giving during lifetime
- The Options for giving to a charity on death by Will
- The tax advantages of giving to a charity on death
- A comparison of the two (lifetime giving versus giving by Will) by way of summary
A private tour backstage at the theatre will take place after the seminar.