You’ll receive a warm welcome at our Foyer Bars, conveniently positioned for both Stalls and Circle levels.
Here’s a taste of what’s on offer:
- Ten contrasting wines available by the glass or bottle
- A wonderful array of champagnes from Laurent-Perrier
- Delicious cocktails with theatrical Hippodrome twists
- All your favourite spirits and mixers
- Draught Czech beers including Pravha and Staropramen and Sharps Doom Bar ale from Molson Coors.
- A great selection of soft drinks and Wenlock Spring water from the nearby Shropshire Hills
- Hot fresh ‘bean to cup’ coffee and a range of delicious teas
- Hot chocolate for warming the cockles of your heart
Why not mix it up?
Our new cocktail menu is now available from our Foyer Bars. Find old favourites like a Tequila Sunrise or Cuba Libre, or shake things up with one of our very own creations, like a Theatre Twist or a Let the Show Be-gin! (We’re quite proud of that one).
Head to the theatre early and join us at the front circle bar for happy hour 5.30 – 6.30pm every show day, where house wines are just £15 per bottle or a welcome glass of prosecco is only £5. All other drinks are 10% off – just quote “HAPPY HOUR” for your discount and feel the happy!*
Two new non-alcoholic cocktails are now available from any of our bars. Try the tropical Happy Hippo (fruit purée, pineapple juice, and cranberry juice) or the refreshing Fizzy Finale (cranberry juice, elderflower cordial, and Sprite) for £4 each.
This way for chocolate & ice cream!
You’ll find a kiosk on each foyer selling a range of confectionery, ice creams, and chilled soft drinks as well as the current show programme. Make use of our complimentary ‘sharing cups’ to cut down on rustling sweet wrappers during the show!
*Our Happy Hour offers exclude prosecco and champagne.