You’ll receive a warm welcome at our Foyer Bars, conveniently positioned for both Stalls and Circle levels.
Here’s a taste of what’s on offer:
- Ten contrasting wines by the glass or bottle
- Wonderful Champagnes from Laurent-Perrier
- Delicious cocktails with a Hippodrome twist
- All your favourite spirits and mixers
- Draught Czech beers including Pravha and Staropramen and Sharps Doom Bar ale from Molson Coors.
- A great selection of soft drinks and Wenlock Spring water from the nearby Shropshire Hills
- Choose your favourite fresh ‘bean to cup’ coffee or a mug of tea. On a chilly day, why not enjoy a warming hot chocolate?
Join us at our all-new Fizz Bar, situated in our Front Circle Foyer, for a sparkling cocktail from £7 each. Choose from a classic peach bellini, an elegant mixed berry bellini, a sophisticated Hippodrome Fizz, or a fruity First Night Fizz.*
Head to the theatre early and join us for happy hour 5.30 – 6.30pm every show day, where house wines are just £15 per bottle. All other drinks are 10% off – just quote “HAPPY HOUR” for your discount!**
Two new non-alcoholic cocktails are now available from any of our bars. Try the tropical Happy Hippo (fruit purée, pineapple juice, and cranberry juice) or the refreshing Fizzy Finale (cranberry juice, elderflower cordial, and Sprite) for £4 each.
This way for chocolate & ice cream!
You’ll find a kiosk on each foyer selling a range of confectionery, ice creams, and chilled soft drinks as well as the current show programme. Make use of our complimentary ‘sharing cups’ to cut down on rustling sweet wrappers during the show!
*Our Fizz Bar is open on various evenings for select shows – please avoid disappointment by checking here to see if it will be open during your visit. Our Fizz Bar is open on Fridays and Saturdays for the following shows: Eugene Onegin, Die Fledermaus, and Sunset Boulevard. It is open nightly during Hairspray, Beautiful, The Nutcracker, and Cinderella.
**Our Happy Hour offers exclude prosecco and champagne.