Love Theatre? We Need Your Help!
Did you know we fundraise over £1million a year to deliver our charitable work with Hippodrome Projects? From free festivals for families to increasing access for those with special needs, your support helps us to reach over 100,000 participants a year.
So why not make us your charity of choice?
Whether you go it alone or club together with friends, nominate us at your school or through your work place, there are lots of ways you can raise funds for Birmingham Hippodrome. Everything we do is powered by you.
What difference will it make?
All funds raised will support our ambition to create One Million Hippodrome Moments for young people, vulnerable adults and local communities across Birmingham and the West Midlands.
Here are some fundraising Ideas!
- Hold a bake sale, clothes swap shop, coffee morning or Christmas Jumper day!
- Take on a sporting challenge and fundraise for us
- Host a musicals evening and donate the proceeds!
- Brave the shave and go bald for Birmingham Hippodrome!
- Hold a ladies lunch, organise an office sweepstake, take on a tug of war!
- Organised an event and looking for a charity of the night? Nominate your favourite theatre!
- Looking for a charity of the year to fundraise for? Go local and support Birmingham Hippodrome.
Let’s Go Fundraise!
There is no limit to your imagination, so if you can dream it up, Birmingham Hippodrome could benefit!
To help more people experience the magic of unforgettable performance, simply call the Fundraising Team on 0121 689 3068 to see how you can make a difference! Or email us
Birmingham Hippodrome Theatre Trust is a Registered Charity, No 510842