Leading Ladies is our fast-growing network for like-minded professionals. A varied calendar of events for new business development or out-of-the-ordinary client entertaining.
Launched in August 2011, Leading Ladies now welcomes guests from all business sectors. We like to think it’s one of the most popular (and glamorous!) networks of its kind in the city.
Alongside enjoying great performances, meeting the stars, learning from guest speakers, trying out new venues, getting to know our clients better and bumping into other Leading Ladies from the business world, we also raise funds for the amazing work of Hippodrome Projects.
Isn’t it time you were on our guest list?
Calendar and Events on Sale 2018:
|Thu 6 Sep||Matilda the Musical|
|Thu 25 Oct||War Horse
Event Sponsored by West Midlands Growth Company
|Thu 6 Jun||Calendar Girls
Event Sponsored by Cure Leukaemia
Leading Ladies Members
- Louise Astill – Messam & Rider Ltd.
- Vivienne Bailey – Vivienne Bailey Photography
- Suzanne Barnes – Suzanne Barnes Design Partnership
- Jilly Cosgrove – Barques PR
- Amanda Dodd – Northwood Solihull
- Julia Fitzsimmons – FBC Manby Bowdler
- Nicola Fleet-Milne – FleetMilne Property
- Kirsty Gallagher – Freeths LLP
- Dr Mahnaz Hashmi – Birmingham & Solihull Mental Health Foundation Trust
- Catherine Junor – Catherine Junor Law Ltd
- Jackie Kelly – Cure Leukaemia
- Amelia Ladbrook – Leonard Curtis Business Solutions
- Clare Mac – Wills & Legal Services
- Joanne Malin – BBC Midlands Today presenter
- Linda McBride – CRB Consulting Rooms
- Elizabeth Mee – Hotel Indigo
- Ruth Pipkin – Rewired PR
- Michelle Stammers – Luxury Travel
- Leisa Turner – Komatsu Mining Corp
- Stacey Walford – Holiday Inn
- Teresa Warcaba – HSBC