Today is #GivingTuesday and the launch of our 12 Days of Christmas Fundraising Challenge – aiming to raise £15,000 by Sat 9 Dec!
Did you know dance is the second most popular activity of children and young people? Yet young people in the West Midlands are among the least active in the UK.
We want to increase youth engagement in dance, helping to develop skills, improve fitness levels and give a better quality of life to young local people.
As a venue, we already reach hundreds of young people every year with our youth dance programme, teaching new skills and improving their fitness. And we need your support to help continue and improve this vital work.
Your support will make a huge difference to young dancers next year, assisting them in attending rehearsals, feeling part of a community of dancers, provide the chance to experience world-class dance performances and help them step onto our stages for the first time.
What could your donation do?
- £10 costumes a young dancer
- £25 supports transport costs to attend rehearsals
- £50 provides a dance tutor for a workshop
- £100 provides a choreographer for half a day to inspire young dancers
We work with young people from across Birmingham and the West Midlands, aged 9-25. We reach young people from disadvantaged communities who have never danced before, through to gifted and talented young people, fuelling their future dance careers.
We hope you will be as generous as you can this festive season, and give the gift of dance!
You can donate online, on the phone from 28 Nov – 9 Dec:
- Donate online today!
- To donate by phone call 0121 689 3068.
- To donate by post, send a cheque made out to “Birmingham Hippodrome”to Christmas Challenge, Birmingham Hippodrome, Hurst Street, Birmingham, B5 4TB.
GIFT AID IT!
- Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate by making a Gift Aid declaration at the point of your donation.