Round up your friends, family, clients or colleagues for a fantastic evening of comedy, beer and street food at Romesh Ranganathan’s brand new show, The Cynic’s Mixtape on Thu 2 Apr 2020.
Alongside Romesh’s brutally hilarious show you’ll enjoy a live DJ and tasty street food at this exclusive one-off event. We’ve teamed up with Molson Coors to ensure a thirst-quenching event and your chance to beat the foyer bar queues. Make the most of your evening and enjoy our pop-up bar – sales and proceeds will support Hippodrome Projects.
Tickets are £60 and include…
- Front Stalls or Front Circle ticket to this hilarious new show
- A welcome Staropramen, Rekorderlig or Blue Moon
- Delicious street food supper served in Studio 5
- Live DJ during reception
- Interval Ice Cream
- A private pop-up bar for your use pre-show and interval
- The chance to win your height in beer!
The event starts at 6.30pm. Romesh starts cracking jokes at 8pm.