Expect the type of extraordinary event we’ve become known for, as you join us for a fundraising gala dinner at multi-awarding musical, Matilda.
Each fundraising dinner tickets costs £140 per person. This includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Three course gala dinner meal
- A premium show ticket
- A show programme between two
- The chance to win exclusive prizes in our fundraising prize-draw
- A post-show soiree
If you already hold a show ticket for the production, you can join us for the dinner for £75 per person.
To book your place, call Felicity in the Fundraising Team on 0121 689 3068 or email email@example.com
- 5:30pm – The evening will begins with a drinks reception
- 6:00pm – Take your seats in our beautifully-styled Patrick Centre for a three course meal, especially designed for the evening by our expert Chef team.
- 7:30pm – Act I of Matilda begins – watch the show from premium seats
- Interval – Return to the Patrick Centre for dessert
- 8:45pm approx – Act II of Matilda
- 10:00pm – Post-show soiree
- 11:30pm – Carriages
You’ll be sat at long tables alongside other guests and supporters for the dinner as part of the event theming.
You will enjoy a sumptuous three-course meal as part of your special evening with us.
Prepared by our expert chefs, menus for each fundraising event are created specifically for the night, drawing on themes from the production. Expect fine-dining cuisine inspired by the show.
We can cater for all dietary requirements, simply alert us to your needs when booking.
The menu will be published here once created, along with a full drinks menu. This will include Champagnes, wines, beers and ciders, along with non-alcoholic wines and soft drinks.
We encourage you to pre-order drinks where possible for the smooth running of the evening.
We are so grateful for your support in attending our fundraising events.
On the evening itself we will run a fundraising prize draw and a sealed bid auction, with all funds raised supporting Hippodrome Projects.
Our aim for the night is to raise £5,000 towards our work in education, access and outdoor arts with vulnerable and hard-to-reach communities.
Take a look at our short film to see how you will be supporting our charitable aims.
Birmingham Hippodrome Theatre Trust is a registered charity, No 510842