Leading Ladies is our fast-growing network for like-minded professionals. A varied calendar of events for new business development or out-of-the-ordinary client entertaining.
Launched in August 2011, Leading Ladies now welcomes guests from all business sectors. We like to think it’s one of the most popular (and glamorous!) networks of its kind in the city.
Alongside enjoying great performances, meeting the stars, learning from guest speakers, trying out new venues, getting to know our clients better and bumping into other Leading Ladies from the business world, we also raise funds for the amazing work of Hippodrome Creative.
Isn’t it time your name was on our guest list?
Look what we’re getting up to:
Leading from the front at The Nutcracker -Thu 3 Dec Now on sale
Join us to hear new Hippodrome Chief Executive, Fiona Allan and Birmingham Royal Ballet’s new Chief Executive, Jan Teo in public conversation for the first time since taking up their posts. Our very own Leading Ladies will be sharing their vision for the future of the two iconic organisations. It promises to be a fascinating exploration of their ideas and aspirations. And there’ll be a bit of backstage on point gossip thrown in for good measure before Birmingham Royal Ballet’s performance of The Nutcracker, the acclaimed production by Sir Peter Wright.
Tickets for the evening cost £75 – includes a premium show ticket, glass of champagne on arrival, seasonal informal supper and interval ice cream.
Network Reception & Panto Backstage Tour (oh yes it is!) Thu 28 Jan 2016 On Sale Soon
Leading Ladies Sponsors
Leading Ladies Members
- Jilly Cosgrove – Barques PR
- Elaine Elkington – Elaine Elkington & Associates
- Victoria Emery – HSBC
- Nicola Fleet-Milne – FleetMilne Property
- Dr Mahnaz Hashmi – Birmingham & Solihull Mental Health Foundation Trust
- Jayne Herritty – Calthorpe Estates
- Raj Holness – Breaking the Silence (btsuk) Ltd
- Joanne Malin – BBC Midlands Today presenter
- Linda McBride – CRB Consulting Rooms
- Nikki Morris – Holiday Inn
- Ruth Pipkin – Rewired PR
- Claire Ralley – Digital Media & Videogames Consultant
- Jessica Leo – Hotel Indigo