About Us > Creative Shift
Creative Shift, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Birmingham Hippodrome, is a boutique consultancy service operating from the city’s Hurst Street theatre.
This innovative development, the first of its type in the country, forms part of the theatre’s strategic vision to build cultural and enterprising activities around its Southside base and beyond.
Previously known as Fierce Earth, for 14 years this award-winning team specialised in strategic consultancy, and professional development for cultural and creative organisations. They also gain profile as the producer of many of the region’s most exciting performances and installations in unusual places and spaces, especially at the experimental and spectacular end of the spectrum, raising over £7m in grant funding for their work and that of their clients.
The Creative Shift Team, led by Helga Henry, has worked with a number commercial clients in the corporate, university and professional sector including University of Birmingham, Ernst & Young, St Modwen’s, Core Marketing and Coventry University Enterprises. They also work extensively with statutory stakeholders including Business Link, Advantage West Midlands, Marketing Birmingham and numerous local authorities The organisation provides consultancy services, staff development that aligns people with strategy, and individual coaching for leaders and executives.
Creative Shift deliver packages of services for businesses and cultural organisations who aim to achieve the following results:
• Resilient, confident individuals with strong business relationships
• Transformed performance of galvanised teams who communicate well
• Board retreats and visioning/strategy away days and weekends
• Strategic partnerships, alliances and fundraising for large scale projects
“We are always confident in [Creative Shift's] ability to deliver beyond expectations.” Anthony Tattum, MD, Big Cat Group
• Curating conferences and sourcing speakers
• Business-focussed speaking and doing events which are celebrations of the improbable, the intelligent and the interesting
“An absolutely dynamic presenter at the top of her game” Board retreat participant
• Brokering compelling connections and introductions
“[They] make useful intellectual connections to produce logical and powerful advocacy tools.” Birmingham Jazz
|GETTING IN TOUCH|
Web - www.creativeshift.uk.com
Twitter - @mycreativeshift
Subscribe to our updates HERE