If you are short on time or looking for a quick and tasty bite to eat before the show, our Deli Bar offers the perfect solution.
Conveniently situated on Front Circle Foyer, accessible from our main Hurst Street entrance, our popular Deli Bar offers an appetising selection of hot and cold dishes as well as a variety of delicious homemade sandwiches, desserts and hot and cold drinks.
- Fresh 'bean to cup' Coffees and Hot Chocolate - don’t forget to add your favourite flavoured syrup. The same ‘bean to cup’ coffee is also available on each of our foyer bars.
- A fine, refreshing selection of teas and infusions.
- Locally sourced soft drinks from Benson’s Fruit Drinks.
- A small selection of bottled alcohol beverages.
- Our selection of homemade sandwiches is always available; plus a choice of hot and cold deli dishes which vary from show to show.
- Brownies, Flapjacks and Muffins are a must to go with your coffee.
- Treat yourself to a Frost & Snow Cupcake, available at most shows. These scrumptious cakes are made just down the road by Sarah Frost and her team, and every time you buy one, you’ll be contributing to Frost & Snow’s aims to help the homeless in Birmingham
CLICK HERE to view our sample menu - please note, these menus change regularly.
|GOOD FOOD TALKS
Circle Restaurant, StageSide and Deli Bar are proud to be involved with Good Food Talks.
If you have trouble reading the menu when you go to a restaurant, then Good Food Talks can help. The web app makes restaurant menus accessible to absolutely everybody, regardless of visual impairment. It works on both wide screen and mobile phones and is also fully optimised for screen readers.
CLICK HERE to access the site