If you are short on time or looking for a quick and tasty bite to eat before the show, our Deli Bar offers the perfect solution.
Conveniently situated on Front Circle Foyer, adjacent to our main entrance foyer, our popular Deli Bar offers an appetising selection of hot and cold snacks as well as a variety of delicious homemade sandwiches, cakes, desserts and hot and cold drinks.
CLICK HERE to view sample menu
- Fresh 'bean to cup' Coffees and Hot Chocolate - don’t forget to add your favourite flavoured syrup. The same ‘bean to cup’ coffee is also available on each of our foyer bars.
- A fine, refreshing selection of teas and infusions.
- Locally sourced soft drinks from Benson’s Fruit Drinks.
- A small selection of bottled alcohol beverages.
- Our selection of homemade sandwiches is always available; plus a choice of hot and cold snacks which vary from show to show.
- Locally Baked Cakes served by the slice, Brownies, Flapjacks and Muffins are a must to go with your coffee.
- Local suppliers include:
“Baked for You” is an award-winning boutique bakery set in the heart of the Shropshire countryside near Shrewsbury.
Established in June 2007 by local baker and cake aficionado Lynne Morgan. Their cakes, cookies and Great Taste Award-winning flapjacks are made with a winning combination of traditional techniques and modern technology, not forgetting a generous helping of love and care. Click here for more information.
We serve: Lynne’s individually portioned flapjacks, brownies, lemon drizzle and fruit cake.
Nicola Mills runs her business from her home kitchen in Kings Norton, Birmingham. Nicola is passionate about great tasting food and quality ingredients.
Nicola’s cakes and bakes go down a treat at local food markets, she always uses real butter and free range eggs in her baking and purchases fair-trade wherever possible. Click here for more information.
We serve: Nicola’s delicious large sponge cakes, Coffee & Walnut, Chocolate, Carrot Cake
Please note, these menus change regularly and will depend on the show you are coming to see.
|GOOD FOOD TALKS
Circle Restaurant, StageSide and Deli Bar are proud to be involved with Good Food Talks.
If you have trouble reading the menu when you go to a restaurant, then Good Food Talks can help. The web app makes restaurant menus accessible to absolutely everybody, regardless of visual impairment. It works on both wide screen and mobile phones and is also fully optimised for screen readers.
CLICK HERE to access the site